So, this morning I step out into our yard to get a couple of oranges, for some fresh squeezed orange juice. And this is the view... snow covered mountains and palm trees.
Now, I have a serious dilemma. Do we play hooky to drive to the beach or to the mountains to play in the snow? Life is full of hard choices.
p.s. I have I told you that I love Southern California?
5 comments:
That is exactly why we all pay so much to live here. The other day I was telling Andy that I love living in a place that you can still wear sandals in the winter, and people don't think you are crazy. lol
~Kelly
Bonnie, I saw your link on the Aston's blog and thought, "How many Garricks could there be?" Glad to see what you guys are up to! Oh how we MISS SoCal! We are currently East-Coasters--no mountains, but at least we still have the beach. Miss you! Visit our blog at familyofboys.blogspot.com or email at njnkrn@gmail.com! Have a Happy New Year!
I am so jealous. I love that picture. Snow and palm trees--it doesnt get any better than that!
I admit I love So. Cal. too, but Arizona is pretty fun too :)
I think you're a flip flop girl like me. I refuse to live anywhere where I can't get away with wearing flip flops all year long....
I love Southern California and I love Bonnie! Hey- I totally didn't know you had a blog. Don't know where I have been. So when you leave comments the URL for your blog is miss typed so it takes me to a Bible website. Pretty funny...I told my husband about it and being the smart one he is he noticed it. Anyway, don't know if anyone else has had my problem but it is a good thing I figured it out. I will link to you because I like to see what you are up to. I miss ya!
Post a Comment