However, it was one of those mornings when you just want to stay in your pj's. So we indulged ourselves, and did just that. We made pancakes and hot chocolate for breakfast. Then, we just snuggled up on the couch and read books. Mostly Dr. Suess and early reader Star Wars books. We did not get out of our pj's until noon. Basically, until we had to leave the house to pick Ryan up from school. It was fun. I know... the school police are going to come after me. Hee Hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! Sometimes playing hooking is just as important as going to preschool. Sounds like it was a blast. Loved reading about your Relief Society Christmas program. Those are wonderful ideas!
We DID get the letter from the school police about excessive absences for Zach. He tends to get "sick" when big projects are due and when tests come along. I usually tell him to buck up, but if he really seems sick I let him stay home. He wants to ditch school tomorrow but I said no because of the scary school police letter.
Merry Christmas! We will be having hooky for several days!
I'm telling Mrs. Morales...I'm so glad school is out. I love having my children home. I'm going to have to stay in p.j.s and read stories like you. That sounds great. Love your blog. See you in January for the pancake breakfast. Hey, we get to wear our pjs to it. No playing hooky on that day.
Post a Comment