Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grand Graham Cracker House

          

As a tradition, we get together and make graham cracker houses.  This year I started going a little over the top.  I made a house that was two stories, with stairs, and fire place.  Then I had to take my children to the bowling alley.  When I returned, Keriann and Jacob had picked up where I left off.  They added a christmas tree, a couch, a dinning room table, chairs, and a tv.  It  was great... so, I just had to post a couple of pictures of the "Massive Mansion".  (That was the awarded name)  

4 comments:

Pam said...

How cute is that! I'm surprised there were no legos involved :)

The Taylor Family said...

Wow, you have serious skills! Too cute!

Bonnie said...

What can I say, I am a serious dork!

Lizzy said...

Wow! What a mansion?!! And just where did you find that cabin. I think I need that info.