Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Trip to Big Bear Lake

Will & me trying to stay warm Ryan the cold water lover
        
Kevin a.k.a. Mr. Athletic

9 comments:

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

That looks like a lot of fun. And what pretty scenery! Was it cold? Whats with the sweatshirts?

Allen Family said...

Looks like fun. Can you believe how old our kids are getting. Man we are getting OLD! Forty here we come... lol

The Taylor Family said...

Fun pictures! Is that you wake boarding? Miss ya! Becca

Erin Thompson said...

Yeah Bonnie, is that you wakeboarding??? what the freak, I haven't heard about this fun adventure.

Aja Jenise said...

Hey Bonnie! Its Aja... I found you through Kelly Allen. You can usually find me perusing around Erin's blog. It's good to see you and your family. I love the cheetah picture... that was trippie!! Its so good to catch up with you... have fun!!

Aja

Britty said...

glad to see you have a blog! looks like the Garricks have been having some fun! love you guys!

Ali said...

aha! I found you. And you haven't blogged in awhile... it's always fun to hang out. Thanks for coming last night.

Anne Marie said...

Hey Bonnie! How's it going? Your family is getting so big! It's great to see what your family is up to. I hope you don't mind me spying. I clicked on the link from Erin's blog. Email me at annare27@yahoo and I'll send you an invite to mine. Great pictures!

Kevin said...

I wish that I could take credit for shredding on the wake board... but that's my husband out there. I am missing my wet suit and won't go in ice cold mountain lake waters without it. I know, I'm a wimp.