Reminds me of Pinocchio when the boys turn into donkeys
Ryan & Jamie
Kevin and Will on the Safari Tour
A cheetah about 6 ft. from Will
The elephants were very entertaining! We saw three little elephants and their mom splashing around in the pool. My guess is that they were trying to stay cool since the humidity was about 50%.
We also saw, one cheetah out of the cage (on a leash). The children (and us - the nervous parents) were in the front row... completely excited and terrified at the same time.
Shout out to the M family - thanks for hooking us up with tickets! And for being seen in public with the "tourist". Here are some pictures of our WILD little ones.
6 comments:
Hey there stranger! How are you guys? Ok you are going to have to post some picture of you too Bonnie! How in the world did you come across my blog?! This is so fun, we have a way to keep in touch now!
Nice ears Ryan! Brock has already been asking me, "Mom, weren't you supposed to go to Bonnie's today and get those legos?"
I guess we'll have to get together soon!
Hey Bonnie, I did not know that you had a blog! I would love to add you to my safe list, just email me your email address. Or post your email address in my comment section of my blog! Thanks Becca
Love the pictures of the Wild ones. Hopefully we will see Sat. at the wedding
Bonnie-you gotta tell a girl when you get a blog goin!!! It is too cute. Our family used to have passes to the Wild Animal Park and Zoo (it was real cheap for our whole family to have passes). We loved to go there, especially at Christmas time when the wild animal park has their Festial of Lights thingy. It is awesome. Anyway, now I know you have blog, so I will be checkin for updates on your adorable family. Miss you guys. --Lizzy
hello my love!
I saw your name on Lindsay's blog and thought.... it can't be. How do you even know eachother? Small world but needless to say I was thrilled that it was in fact a link to the Garrick's that I know and love.
Your kids are beautiful and I can not believe how big they are already. How does that happen?
Send Kevin my love. And stay in touch.
Post a Comment