This picture is of Ryan's first day at her first grade desk. She is elated that her good friend Reagan sits right next to her. (I wonder how long that will last, before the teacher has to separate them?) Ryan was put into the first/second combination class. I am thankful that learning comes quickly to her because this class is taught on a second grade level. I am a little apprehensive about her being in this class. The teacher is great, the children are all very well behaved, but it makes me feel that before I know it she will be a second grader... and then a teenager. She is growing up so fast. I miss rocking my little baby girl to sleep. I guess I will have to settle for rocking out with her instead... since her favorite song is Move Along by All-American Rejects. (Not a bad choice.) Besides, she is only about fifteen inches shorter than me. So, she can't exactly crawl up into my lap and get comfortable... or at least I'm not. But, I do cherish it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! Glad to see your also on blogger. Love her outfit. I am trying to decide what to do with my 30% coupon for Gymboree, do I dare???
Hey there Bonnie! This is Kelly. How are you. I am so glad to see you on blogspot Call me some time. I am usually just hanging around especially now that the boys are in school. Ryan looks so cute. Our blog is www.theallenfamily7.blogspot.com
Post a Comment